Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Moxie Media is a majority woman-owned, national political consulting and communications firm that has won competitive elections in more than 40 states, at every level of the ballot, on behalf of progressive organizations, coalitions, and candidates since 1999. As established leaders in the national Democratic political community we develop and leverage evidence-based best practices and innovative creative approaches to win elections, policy outcomes, and support.
Moxie Media is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourage applications from women and people of color.
We are seeking an Operations Manager to work with the Managing Partner and Partner/VP of Operations to create and implement policies, processes, and systems to effectively grow the firm and ensure operating efficiency. This position is initially temporary through November, 2018, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- Assists with managing internal operations, including key operating systems and processes
- Helps identify and implement new processes aimed at organizational efficiency
- Assists with accounts payable, accounts receivable, technology support, and office support
- Coordinates with staff, contractors, and vendors, as needed
- BA/BS preferred, preferably in accounting, management information systems, or business administration
- 3-5 years of experience working in operations for a small to midsize company; agency experience preferred
- Experience creating, implementing, and managing internal systems
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and train others as needed
- Political industry experience preferred; must have a passion to learn the political business
- Some knowledge of and passion for progressive politics
$30,000 for a six-month position from June 2018 - December 2018, with potential for additional bonus compensation dependent on job performance.
Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Operations Manager.”